Saturday, September 02, 2006

One step at a time

Well...well...well. Here I am getting started with another blog. Which I don't think I can keep up and maintain it. Enough with the friendster blogs (which that one also I can't really get my hands on) let alone this another blog. Somehow, I just wanted to try new things one at a time because life seems to be stagnant at some point now. Only some things and that particular someone could make my world go round again. Yet they can't be around me all the time so gotta occupy myself doing other things in the mean time.

...

...again lost in thoughts

I think this is enough for the officiating post of my blog. More updates coming soon...and hopefully my wireless connection will always be OK so that it will be convenient for me to pour my thoughts out here.

No comments: