Friday, January 02, 2009

transition 08-09

The clock is now half an hour past midnight. Happy 2nd day of the New Year. *just wanna be different konon*. ~ Nah, truth is I was so swamped since last year. This is my first post for 2009. yay!

It was only on the morning and afternoon of the new year that I manage to get the rest that I need since laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast year. I really spent the whole day sleeping.*hehehe*.

Not only the year 2008 has come to an end, the school hols is gonna end soon. *Sheeeeeettttttttt! Ask any other educator whether this
 is a pleasant feeling or not?* 

And OMG reality gonna hit back soon. Well, it is sooner than I think. Tomorrow morning at 8am * technically later in a couple of hours since now is 2nd Jan already* I gotta attend a meeting at school. Adui! I am so in need of a meditation session to prepare my mental to the working pace again. Now, I am very much in the holiday mood still.

  NOoooooOOOoo!!

A quick look back on 2008.
~just one word for me : EVENTFUL in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many ways.
There is no need to elaborate on what had happened or anything because that's for me to know and if you really kay-poh just go and find out la.

Resolutions for new year 2009.
~hehe...malu lah wanna tell. 

*check the words on the button below..muahahaha*
Diet..Go! Go!

No comments: