Monday, July 13, 2009

anyway

so the weekend is over and another new week is here...

usually, I will be so moody when Monday arrives but this week it's different. I am stoked. There's so much to anticipate. Hehe

Anyway, the weekend was full of plans but none were executed. I ended up at home and spend more "me' time and more online as well.

Bah, lain cerita..

The 14 year olds-to-be story....

KUALA TERENGGANU: A 13-year-old girl has lodged a police report saying she was attacked by a friend jealous of her good looks.

The girl was allegedly scratched on her face by the friend at the compound of a surau in Ketengah Jaya, Dungun, at 2.30pm on June 18. A classmate recorded the fight on her handphone.

from www.thestar.com.my


Jealousy rules this days eh? These ruled-by-emotion kids really need serious help.