Monday, October 12, 2009

what to write? The writer's block

I guess when you don't have anything to blog about, you just don't post anything. Hmmm. Maybe I should stop typing now. But am seriously bored now.

Tomorrow is the last of day of PMR invigilation and I do have things to blog about that. Save it for another post then. Anyway, there's a mini Raya celebration for the invigilators tomorrow. Just our own mini party. To celebrate that our work is finished I suppose. D'oh!

Btw, my cat whom I said had been missing.
He came back this morning. Guess the cat has come to a phase where he started to wander outside the house more often than he used to. pigi clubbing maybe tu. Haha.

....

..

.

Seriously writer's block.

I wanted to sing and play the guitar now but I am just not in the mood. Someone is away and sort of unreachable at this point. Facebook is boring tonight. Youtube hmmm. Flickr sien~

Panas lagi ni. Need aircon in my room la.

p.s: This is funny!

No comments: