Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well..Well..


I bought em' yesterday at City Mall after walking aimlessly in search of food initially. Was there too early, the shops were just about to open. Ah, well and I end up buying things that I don't intend to in the first place.

Impulse buying = Bad Bad Bad!

Somehow, I think the umbrellas are uber cute and its kinda cheap compared to the ones I saw online. The shop sells RM 15 each if you take more than two. Online sites selling these at RM30 each.

So, what the heck. I bought four! Haha. For me and my sisters la actually. Yet, all technically belong to me cause I bought 'em. Lalalala!

Owh, Saturday la pula kan? What shall I do today...hmmmm

2 comments:

Amanda Christine Wong said...

i think i've seen this type of umbrella before, in watson if im not mistaken...cam champagne bottle ja o kan..hehe

Sarah said...

punya cute tu payung!! sa pun mau ni..wekekeke..anyway, cuba ba buka tu payung macam mana btk dia :p