1. how old are you?~
Joan says: 23
2. are you single?
Joan says: I am not married of course. Ahaha
3. in what age do you think you’ll get married?
Joan says: I think ah? No need to think. The time will come.
4. do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
Joan says: Think ah? hehe.. very paiseh wanna answer here
5. if not, who do you want to marry?~
Joan says: I didnt say I won't.
6. do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?~
Joan says: The church wedding is a must.
7.your ideal motif?
Joan says: What is that?
8. where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Joan says: No wedding, no honeymoon yet la. What la. But I like Bora-bora Islands
9. how many guests do you think you’ll invite?~
Joan says: Annoying question
10. do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?~
Joan says: A very happy wedding. Hahaha
11. do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
Joan says: No planning yet. But I think I will have the traditional vows in the church and my own just for him.. akakakaka
12. how many layers of cake do you want to have?
Joan says: Another annoying question. What the....*toot*
13. do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?~
Joan says: define simple place?
14. when do you want to get married, evening or morning?~
Joan says: Morning
15. you’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?~
Joan says: Depends on the location. Indoors is safer. You don't have to depend a lot on the weather
16. do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
Joan says: Sounds good
18. name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
Joan says: I have so many songs that I want to play during my wedding. But it must be jazz though
19. are you a morning person or a night person?~
Joan says: Nocturnal and diurnal
20. do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Joan says: Another annoying question
21. what age do you want to get married?~
Joan says: Huh? refer question 3
22. describe your ideal husband/wife.~
Joan says: A man of course and the rest is for me to know
23. do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?~
Joan says: Depends. But too many cutlery make me confused.haha
24. champagne or red wine?
Joan says: CHAMPAGNE.. Moet and Chandon please. :)
25. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Joan says: See la how.
26. money or household item?
Joan says: Without money there will no household items.
27. who will pay for the bills?
Joan says: uhmmmmmm..split it la
28. are you ready for married life?
Joan says: Should I answer this
29. do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
Joan says: Eya...
30. will u always be true to your wife/husband?~
Joan says: Yes
31. how many kids do u like?~
Joan says: Tell me why should I answer this.
32. a new house for a newly wed or an old one?~
Joan says: Depends.
33. will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?~
Joan says: Will celebrate all..ahahaha
34. what kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?~
Joan says: Fusion menu.
35. will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?~
Joan says: Hmmmm.. maybe. If we are not too busy. wahahaha
So, there you go. I have done mine. I wanna tag
- Sheila (misti jawab ah)
- Milai (paling ngam juga menjawab)
- Cynthia (hehe, I have to tag you also)
- Claire (you are so in the mood of wedding right)
- Jasmine (oops, ter-tag you..hehe)
- Dazeree (tatap tatap)
- Ying Tian (sure you can answer those :p)
- Ned (ahaha)