Thursday, September 18, 2008

rainy day blues part 2

This is one very dangerous tag. Wedding tag. ni la ni. Carmelliny tagged me. I guess, I am gonna do this for the fun of it la.

1. how old are you?~
Joan says: 23

2. are you single?
Joan says: I am not married of course. Ahaha

3. in what age do you think you’ll get married?
Joan says: I think ah? No need to think. The time will come.

4. do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
Joan says: Think ah? hehe.. very paiseh wanna answer here

5. if not, who do you want to marry?~
Joan says: I didnt say I won't.

6. do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?~
Joan says: The church wedding is a must.

7.your ideal motif?
Joan says: What is that?

8. where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Joan says: No wedding, no honeymoon yet la. What la. But I like Bora-bora Islands

9. how many guests do you think you’ll invite?~
Joan says: Annoying question

10. do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?~
Joan says: A very happy wedding. Hahaha

11. do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
Joan says: No planning yet. But I think I will have the traditional vows in the church and my own just for him.. akakakaka

12. how many layers of cake do you want to have?
Joan says: Another annoying question. What the....*toot*

13. do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?~
Joan says: define simple place?

14. when do you want to get married, evening or morning?~
Joan says: Morning

15. you’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?~
Joan says: Depends on the location. Indoors is safer. You don't have to depend a lot on the weather

16. do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
Joan says: Sounds good

18. name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
Joan says: I have so many songs that I want to play during my wedding. But it must be jazz though

19. are you a morning person or a night person?~
Joan says: Nocturnal and diurnal

20. do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Joan says: Another annoying question

21. what age do you want to get married?~
Joan says: Huh? refer question 3

22. describe your ideal husband/wife.~
Joan says: A man of course and the rest is for me to know

23. do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?~
Joan says: Depends. But too many cutlery make me confused.haha

24. champagne or red wine?
Joan says: CHAMPAGNE.. Moet and Chandon please. :)

25. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Joan says: See la how.

26. money or household item?
Joan says: Without money there will no household items.

27. who will pay for the bills?
Joan says: uhmmmmmm..split it la

28. are you ready for married life?
Joan says: Should I answer this

29. do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
Joan says: Eya...

30. will u always be true to your wife/husband?~
Joan says: Yes

31. how many kids do u like?~
Joan says: Tell me why should I answer this.

32. a new house for a newly wed or an old one?~
Joan says: Depends.

33. will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?~
Joan says: Will celebrate all..ahahaha

34. what kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?~
Joan says: Fusion menu.

35. will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?~
Joan says: Hmmmm.. maybe. If we are not too busy. wahahaha

So, there you go. I have done mine. I wanna tag
p/s: uhm, message to the ultimate mudpie, if you rajin do la also okay. hehe

5 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

hoiii...nama sa lagi ba paling atas with the MESTI lagi..ba ba..i go jawab la ar..hahahaa

Earthy Emily said...

Alalaala. Too long la the questions. Hehe

Dee MeLody said...

mungit ko Joan..bikin benci punya soalan....hahaha. bah, i jawab lah.

Anonymous said...

bah baahh.. sia jawaaab. :P

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

ehehe...wadedeh...jawablh kamurang..best jg bh nie tag nie..