Thursday, September 18, 2008

suddenly

got some tags to do and award to give around to. I just missed four days of blogging and there's tags and awards waiting.

So, gotta do the awards first. the tags later la sikit cos thats a bit long. hehe

My award speech: First of all, I wanna thank you Milai for awarding me with this BRILLANTE WEBLOG award. Oooh.. I am so honoured and I really don't expect this award. Thank you.

and now, for the other lucky 7 awards recipients

1. Sheila
2. Rayner
3.Yeye
4. Chin Fern
5. Julie Juliet
6. Fiona
7. Alex
8. my sister- Amy

How to:

1. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

1 comment:

TaQuiLa said...

i'm so honoured..hehee