Friday, January 29, 2010

ANXIETY day

it's not like a day to me. Anxiety month ~ January is totally anxiety month. Sad to say, February is gonna be the same.

The pressure? Unbearable.
Each time I think about it I can't breathe and I got this massive headache as if I had run 10K non stop and about to pass out. Hypertension on the way. I hope it is not.

I can feel that my forehead is forever frowning. The eyebrows seems to be joined like all the time. Unintentionally of course! I guess my head is always thinking about the workload. I think I will need botox even before I hit 30 if I continue with this.

Work-related stress?
Yes it is. and not only that, life issues as well.

Teaching is seriously doesn't get any easier when you have other things to do as well. Sports day practice, school team selection and what not nonsense you can get!

Church related activities. Ugh..this is another issue I have to deal big time. God! Seriously...why you choose me?

Socially...I am retarded as well. I can't connect with people anymore.Another issue that I have to deal with. What will help when no one knows what you are going through, let alone to offer an ear or a crying shoulder. Time and distance is always a factor and everyone's life doesn't run in a parallel line.

Family? Friends? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? anyone to confide in. ~Nada!

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

err... u have us bloggers hehehe

Anonymous said...

There's always someone out there that knows what you are going through, and readily offers the shoulder for you to cry on. Always and eventually. So, keep on fighting..and smile like a clown too. Only God knows how hard it is to make people laugh, yet the clown keeps smiling.

Oh, by the way, this, the world's greatest lie, "that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie." Ganbatte!