This was sunrise this morning.
010110 taken at 7am something at Karambunai Lagoon.
There's nothing more exhilarating than the feel good feeling of seeing the first ray of sunlight on a brand new year. It all signifies a fresh start.
Looking back on 2009, it was as eventful as my 2008 as well. Though early 2009, I wished that it won't be so eventful as the previous year - but it did. Hurm...
Anyway, past is past. There's not much that you can do about it except learning from what had happened and start dreaming, start doing and start achieving.
I have been living goal-less for the past two years. To be clearer, since I started working, I don't have any resolutions in mind. I just live life as it goes. Things have been good but I guess it can be better if I am driven by the goals.
Should start penning down those goals. And most importantly being realistic about it.
For the time being, I have these things in my mind:
1) Groom myself better to work ( LOL! - I look like a maid going to school you know )
2) Save more, spend less ( to start with; I won't swipe my CC for January *fingers crossed~bluek*)
3) Get my fat ass to train Taekwondo again ( I have been delaying this for almost two years...OMG)
4) I wanna be in the Flyweight category again please....please...please
5) Scuba diving ( need I say more? )
6) Clean my room regularly... ( Hahaha.. ini saya mau ketawa sendiri ni )
7) Be nicer to others. Swear less, gossip less ( help me! )
8) Get married?? Hahaha..( Buduh ka? NO LA)
Ah...tidak payah banyak-banyak nanti not achieved juga.
Bottom line is I wanna be nicer to others and I wanna put career first this year. See how far I can go if I put my whole heart into it.
So, here's to a promising year everyone!!!! HAPPY 2010