It is not only happening in the movies but also in real life.
On 06.06.76, I guess everyone in Sabah knew what happen that time. *I wasn't born that time, I am anak-merdeka-di-bumi-yang-bertuah-but-full-of-conspiracies-and-sodomization*
Taken from nationmaster.com
The 1976 Sabah plane crash, also known as the Double Six Tragedy, or Double Six Crash, took place on June 6, 1976. The plane coming from Labuan crashed in the sub-district of Sembulan in Kota Kinabalu upon approaching Kota Kinabalu International Airport, in Malaysia. The crash killed everyone on board the flight, including Tun Fuad Stephens, the Chief Minister of Sabah at that time. The other passengers on the flight were state ministers Datuk Salleh Sulong, Datuk Peter Mojuntin, and Chong Thien Vun, and assistant minister Darius Binion. Others who perished was the then Secretary of State for the Ministry of Finance of Sabah Datuk Wahid Peter Andau, Director of Economic Planning Unit of Sabah Dr. Syed Hussein Wafa, Isak Atan (Private Secretary to Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah), Corporal Said Mohammad (bodyguard to Tun Fuad Stephens) and Captain Ghandhi Nathan (the pilot of Nomad aircraft). State motto: Sabah Maju Jaya State anthem: Sabah Tanah Airku Capital Kota Kinabalu Ruling party Barisan Nasional - Yang di-Pertua Negeri Ahmadshah Abdullah - Ketua Menteri Musa Aman History - Brunei Sultanate 19th century - British North Borneo 1882 - Japanese occupation 1941-1945 - British control 1946 - Accession into Malaysia 1963 Area - Total 76... Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah (born 1937) is a major Malaysian political figure from the state of Kelantan. ...
The reason behind the crash is uncertain. There has been allegations of foul play.
- The black box was never found
- The plane was in pieces, it was totally unbelievable to have it flying low and crashed to be in such condition
- There were actually unfinished business about the oil royalty and thus resulting in very unhappy people
- The unhappy people managed to overcome their unhappiness by executing some evil plan
- One of the possible crony of this act, was so "Lucky" with the capital L to not board the plane that time and several years after that gave Labuan away to the Federal Gov.
- Up until now, some people are still trying to hide the cold hard facts of the crime they did.
Now, we shift our attention to the Peninsular Malaysia where all the drama is happening.
- Someone is about to contest so that he could be in the system again
- And that very time *very good timing*, he is convicted with the old story of he-cucuk-my-ass-and-me-cry-cry story
- But in the other hand, someone had his butt landed in Altantuya case could get away so easily and no one should talk about it if not you will be killed as well like the Mongol beauty. *and oh, btw, this someone has a wife who have a plastic face. Dolly Parton Malaysia. It's just that she can't sing, she can only kill..akakakaka*
- oooh..and a lot of drama lagi la.
And believe it or not, we can only watch it happening right under our nose and nothing we can do about it...
Also, I am so pissed that with all this thing happening...I can't go out and makan [eat] outside so often anymore.
The prices of everything has gone up and it certainly burning a BIG hole in my pocket...*and everyone else also I think*
Get a life people!
Inflation is happening because they are so busy cucuk-ing/putting plastic in Saiful Bukhari's asshole
ooooooh... I am tired and poor and pissed off and everything
cheers to the upcoming Merdeka Day. "Thank You" for all this.
51 freaking years of independence
and this is what we got...?????
instead of saying MERDEKA, I felt like shouting