Monday, February 09, 2009

tag, you are it - Ep 1

Rules & Regulations.
.:.
1. Do not copy the answers.
2. The tag questions must be 100% same.
3. Tag people after doing the tag.
4. No tagging back.
.:.
I am tagging these people

#1 Amy
#2 Jasmine
#3 Julie
#4 Chin Fern
#5 Ying Tian
#6 Crystabel
#7 Cynthia
#8 Serra
#9 Dazeree
#10 Onderay

How do you know 1?
-From my mom, she introduce this person to me as my sis.
.:.
What would you do if you never met 2?
-Hmmm...no new blogger friend
.:.
What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
-Wahhaahaha..No thank you
.:.
Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
-As friends, yes maybe
.:.
Do you think 7 is attractive?
-Owh, semestinya..haha
.:.
Do you know anything about 8's family?
-Of course, I do..
.:.
Tell me something about 9.
-My childhood friend, good friend, colleague, jiran sebelah meja at work
.:.
What language does 2 speak?
-Oooh...jasmine. I dont really know what languages you speak. Malay and English is a standard answer la.

Who is 3 going out with?
-Julie..sapa gerek ko kinek tok? ehehe..
.:.
How old is 4?
-19 right? 
.:.
Who is 6's favourite singer?
-Crystabel, who is your fave singer ah? Jay Chou? Jason Mraz? Jonas Brothers? hehe
.:.
Would you date 7?
- Why? Nanti si greg marah.
.:.
Is 10 single?
- Definitely Taken! Taken! Taken!...muahaha
.:.
What is 9's last name?
-Joannes
.:.
Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
-She is my sister la
.:.
Which school does 2 go to?
-Some school in KK. Where ar Jasmine?
.:.
What do you like about 3?
-Creative and she loves PINK!!

No comments: