Tuesday, February 10, 2009

tag, you are it - Ep 3

Facebook tag again...got tagged by Sheila.

I post it here because I wanna tag the people who read this post. Very susah wanna tag this on Facebook. 25 people. Ramai bah tu!
-----------------------------------------
the "rules" :

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Once completed, tag 25 other people (including me!)

DON'T CHEAT!

Opening Credits:
Stay My Baby : Miranda Cosgrove
- wah..stay..stay..stay! Bubblegum pop music

Waking Up:
Big Girls( You are Beautiful) : Mika
- Hey big girls you are beautiful!

First Day At School:
Still there for Me : HSM3
- Alamak, apa ni? Puppy love betul

Puppy Love:
Kudus : GMB
- Gila lah, lagu rohani ni!

Fight Song:
Holy : GMB
- Astaga..haha..translation of the previous song saja ni. Don't fight.. Be holy! Miahahaha

Breaking Up:
Nike Women Mix (Workout)
- Break up and Exercise...Get a new body, new look, new life..hehe

Prom:
All or Nothing : HSM3
- Napa bah ni High School Musical saja..ish2..ngam also la. Prom kan

Life is Good:
Won't go home without you: Maroon 5
- I won't go home without you..oh..oh..oh

Driving:
Easy to love you : Shayne Ward
- Breezy song

Flashback:
Stay: Estrella
-Owh..perfect!

True Love:
Out of Reach: Gabrielle
- Alamak..such bad news ka?

Wedding:
Mercy : Duffy
- Yeah..yeah...I am begging you for mercy...why won't you release me. Astaga..tragic juga.

Moment of Triumph:
Seperti Waktu yang Dulu : Ungu
- Bida!

Death Scene:
I can do Better : Avril Lavigne
- I am better off without you anyway...haha

Funeral Song:
Selamat Tinggal Kekasih : Kertas
- Odoi...kesian juga

End Credits:
Heartbreaker : Will.I.Am
-Oh..yeah!I am a heartbreaker

No comments: