Sunday, July 20, 2008

i survived the weekend


yes..I survived this weekend without going to any shopping malls and spend money to buy unnecessary things

This is the first weekend since May that I manage to stay home on a weekend.

Bravo to me..ngeh ngeh ngeh.

On another note, I suddenly teringat about my all time favourite book *I thought I never had one*

Toto-chan, The Little Girl at the window by Tetsuko Kuroyanagi

I almost forgot what was the story about. I just remember there was a girl nicknamed Toto-chan. and their classsroom was in a gerabak kereta api. It was during pre WWII before the Hiroshima bombing

I seriously doesn't know what draw me to be so attached with this book. I read this during my primary school time *the malay version, available at my school library* and I have read it like more than 5 times.

But I forgot about it over the years, and I totally don't know what struck me this weekend that I suddenly thought about this book. It has been more than 10 years since I read this book. I am so wanting to read this again.

I saw it is on sale on Amazon but I just want to buy it off a bookstore. Anyone know where I can get this?

No comments: