Wednesday, July 16, 2008

no holiday in july o

throughout the year there are only two months that you totally don't have any public holidays..

April and this month ... JULY...haish

The mid-term break will only be in the middle of Aug. Now it is only the middle of July. Bila la mau cuti ni??

The local political scene certainly has something to be talked about. Full of chaos and new scandals.

On the other hand, working life remains stressful and very routine. And again yesterday, at work, another episode of a teacher-mengamuk unfolds again.


Seriously, now I came to realize that teenagers are really a pain in the a**. I never thought this group of people will definitely become a pest for the grown ups when I was in that age. *Or, maybe I was not so nasty when I was a teenager..ahaha*

No comments: